Personal Injury Attorneys in Laurel
Representing The Injured Since Our Establishment
A serious injury can leave you unable to pay your medical bills or you may be unable to go back to work. It can be difficult to know what steps you can take to protect your rights and hold the negligent parties accountable. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you through this difficult time and provide you with the resources you need during your recovery.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you can find the skilled and experienced legal representation you require at McGowan & Cecil, LLC.
We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, taxicabs, and buses. We also represent clients who have been injured in boating accidents
- Construction and industrial accidents, including falls, fires, explosions, vehicle accidents, heavy machinery accidents, power tool accidents, injuries from unsafe work sites and others
- Premises liability, including slip and falls and other claims arising out of a property owner's negligence
- Product liability, including injuries caused by defective tools and equipment, auto parts, as well as children's toys, playground equipment, flammable products and other dangerous products
- Federal Tort Claims, which are claims on behalf of military dependents (wife or children of servicemen, for example) who are injured on federal property (including in military hospitals) against the United States government
- Other negligence claims, including dog bites, swimming pool accidents, and more
We also handle cases involving workers' compensation, medical malpractice, and Social Security Disability claims.
Our Laurel personal injury lawyers are ready to protect your rights. Call (301) 761-2007 for a free consultation.
Do Not Delay, Get In Touch With Us Immediately
Preserving evidence when possible is critical in personal injury cases. Evidence from the scene of an accident can quickly disappear. One of our keys to success is our prompt attention to cases and diligent efforts to preserve evidence.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Our attorneys have more than 75 years of legal experience and have represented thousands of injury victims. We have represented clients who have sustained minor to serious injuries including neck and back injuries, broken bones, spinal cord damage and paralysis, loss of limb, head and traumatic brain injuries, and more. We also have extensive experience representing surviving families in wrongful death claims.
A Strong Advocate on Your Side
At McGowan & Cecil, LLC, we take time to investigate the cause of accidents, determine the magnitude of our clients' injuries and compile evidence that is critical to the successful prosecution of personal injury claims. When necessary, we have the ability to enlist the assistance of experts who can assist in the management of claims, including accident reconstruction experts, life care planners, economists, and others.
We aggressively pursue the full amount of compensation on behalf of injured clients to cover their medical expenses, lost wages and other forms of noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering and more. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side from start to finish.
Secure the services of our Laurel personal injury lawyers when you call (301) 761-2007. All our cases are on a contingency fee basis, which means that we won’t charge any fees unless we win your case.