Mr. Cecil has been a practicing attorney for more than two decades, representing thousands of clients in automobile accidents, truck accidents, premises liability and Federal Tort Claims. He has been recognized as a "Top Lawyer" by Baltimore magazine and was the recipient of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association's 2007 Trustees Award for outstanding contributions to the legal profession.
Mr. Cecil serves as chair of the Torts section of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Maryland Association for Justice where he had served on its Board of Governors.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Maryland, 1987
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- Torts Seminar - Medicare, Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Liens & Subrogation Issues, Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Federal Tort Claims, Anne Arundel Bar Association