Peter Gregory HatfieldAttorney
Peter Hatfield was born in Maryland and raised in Columbia, Maryland. He is a graduate of Mount Saint Joseph High School in Baltimore, Maryland. Upon graduation from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2012, Mr. Hatfield sat for the Maryland bar examination and joined McGowan and Cecil, LLC.
Previous Work Experience
Prior to joining McGowan & Cecil, LLC, Mr. Hatfield was a law clerk with a Baltimore law firm, a certified legal intern for Neighborhood Legal Services, a certified legal intern for Southwestern Legal Services, and a summer associate with law firms in Pittsburgh, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
Taking On Big Corporations
Peter has advocated for hundreds of personal injury victims, handling a wide range of automobile, motorcycle, dog bite and slip and fall cases. Peter has successfully recovered compensation for his clients from numerous large corporations, including Dominos, Sears, 7-Eleven, Shoppers Food along with every major auto insurance company.
Areas of Practice
- Maryland, 2012
- District of Columbia, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2014
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2012
Towson University, Towson, Maryland
- Major: Political Science
- Bentz Law Firm, Law Clerk, 2011 - 2012
- Scarlett & Croll, P.A., Law Clerk, 2006 - 2009
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Under 40, Maryland 2015
- Super lawyer Rising Star for MD and DC 2016-2018
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Maryland Association for Justice, Member, 2012 - Present