Laurel Crane Accident Attorneys
Providing You With The Personal Attention Your Case Needs
When new buildings are under construction, new opportunities for workplace accidents arise. At McGowan & Cecil, LLC, we are prepared to represent clients who have been injured in construction accidents such as crane accidents. A crane accident can end the career of a construction worker and leave them with life-changing injuries or cause wrongful death. With over 100 years of combined legal experience, our Laurel personal injury attorneys have successfully handled thousands of accident claims. We have a proven track record, having won millions for clients involved in a wide range of injury and disability cases including construction accident claims. As a client of our firm, you can trust that we will work tirelessly to obtain the same favorable outcome for you. We will assign at least one attorney and one paralegal to your case to ensure that you are given the personal attention you deserve.
We can begin with a free consultation. Schedule yours by reaching out to us via email or phone at (301) 761-2007.
What Our Firm Can Do for You
If you are represented by a Laurel construction accident attorney at McGowan & Cecil, LLC, after being injured in a crane accident, you can expect:
- A thorough investigation, looking into the causes of an accident
- Evaluation of possible OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) guideline violations
- A detailed review of your medical records and clear communication with your health care providers as we seek to understand your long-term prognosis
- Appropriate actions to preserve evidence, such as keeping the crane until a case is finished
- Knowledgeable, zealous representation
- Clear attorney-client communications, including frequent case updates
You are likely to have a workers' compensation claim if you were injured in a crane accident while on the job at a construction site. In addition, you may have a third-party liability claim against any other responsible party other than your employer. Hire McGowan & Cecil, LLC, where we have competent workers' compensation and personal injury attorneys.
Talk to Our Crane Accident Attorney in Laurel
From law firm in Laurel, our personal injury lawyers serve clients in Columbia, Baltimore, and beyond. We handle all injury and disability claims on a contingency fee basis, so we require no legal fee unless we recover compensation for you.