Laurel Fire Accident Attorneys
Advocating for Clients With Severe Burn Injuries or Wrongful Death Claims
Fire is a destructive force. It can put humans at risk of harm or death in a great many settings including the situations such as the following:
- A car fire caused by a collision and an explosion triggered by a defective fuel tank
- An explosion in an industrial setting such as in a factory
- A house fire or a fire in an apartment caused by a fireplace accident or defective wiring
- Fires starting in oxygen tents covering premature babies in maternity wards
Whatever the circumstances, you should seek legal advice if you suffered burn injuries or smoke inhalation injuries as a result of a fire or explosion.
Our Laurel fire accident attorneys at McGowan & Cecil, LLC offer counsel and representation for clients who have sustained serious burn injuries or whose family members burned to death or otherwise died premature deaths caused by exposure to fire.
Contact our firm today at (301) 761-2007 to get started with a free consultation.
Understanding Your Legal Options in Fire Accident Claims
The seriousness of your injuries can be described in terms of first-degree burn, second-degree burn, fourth-degree burn or smoke inhalation injury to the lungs. You may require skin grafts, a lengthy hospitalization and/or ongoing pain management.
Our Laurel fire accident attorneys understand that filing a claim may be the last thing on your mind. However, good people like you don’t deserve to suffer physically, emotionally, as well as financially just because of a negligent act.
You have the right to pursue justice by seeking the maximum compensation for your current and future medical bills, loss of wages, pain and suffering, and other forms of relief.
Legal remedies may include:
- A personal injury claim against another motorist who caused the collision
- A premises liability claim versus the owners or caretakers of the premises
- A claim against a supervisor who allowed unsafe activities
- A claim against an equipment manufacturer
- A lawsuit against a landlord for landlord negligence when faulty wiring or some other hazard was left uncorrected in rental housing or commercial property
Put McGowan & Cecil, LLC on Your Side
When you have our firm as your representation, we take over all aspects of your case including communicating with the other party and their insurance company, so you can focus solely on your full recovery.
Rest assured that you will be updated on the progress of your case as our personal injury lawyers in Laurel work tirelessly to obtain the full amount of damages you are owed.
To know more about how we can help protect your rights or to schedule a free consultation, contact McGowan & Cecil, LLC at (301) 761-2007!
"If you are looking for a powerful and well-connected personal injury attorney, first consult McGowan and Cecil and you won’t need to look any further. They are exceptionally skilled in handling traumatic and life altering personal injury cases."Anonymous
"I am beyond pleased with how Attorney Scott Stengel handled my case. From our the first conversation he made me feel comfortable with his knowledge in law and I felt like my case was a priority."Arlondria
"If you are looking for a lawyer that is going to be up front and honest and truly give it their all then Scott is the man. I would highly recommend him for any personal injury case that you may have."Ciara
How Can We Help You?
Receive the insightful legal guidance you need for your injury case.