It is imperative that you
PRESERVE any evidence and
ACT immediately to secure the scene before it is "compromised."–
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- Document what happened to you. If you don't have a pad and pen, you can use your cell phone to take notes and voice memos.
- Photograph the dangerous condition that caused you to slip and/or fall. It should be clear what the cause of the fall was.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of any potential witnesses.
- Get the names of employees on duty who may have witnessed the fall.
- Note what you were wearing that day.
- Were there any warning signs? Take note of the situation overall.
- REPORT the fall to the manager or store owner, but DO NOT GIVE any extensive statements or details until you are in the presence of an attorney.
- GET medical attention ASAP. Any delay in seeking medical attention can have an adverse affect on your case. Even if your injury seems minor, immediately seek a medical examination and ask your doctor to provide as much detail as possible about your injuries.
- CALL an experienced personal injury lawyer in Laurel with a track record of successfully representing victims of slip and fall accidents. When it comes to your health and well-being, you shouldn't trust the outcome of your case to somebody who dabbles in multiple practice areas - you want a reputable personal injury attorney whose experience and knowledge will help deliver you the strongest possible results.
BEFORE YOU HIRE JUST "ANY LAWYER" – ASK THESE QUESTIONS:
|McGowan & Cecil||"Any Attorney"|
|A. Do you exclusively represent the injured?||Yes||?|
|B. Has your firm represented thousands of injured clients?||Yes||?|
|C. Has your firm obtained compensation in excess of a million dollars on behalf of a client?||Yes||?|
BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR REPRESENTATION – CHOOSE McGowan & Cecil
REMEMBER there are a multitude of issues to be resolved – Loss of income, medical bills, Health Insurance Subrogation Claims, etc. – CONTACT experienced counsel to help with the overwhelming process.
The Laurel personal injury attorneys of McGowan & Cecil, LLC have decades of experience representing victims of personal injury. Call for your consultation today.