5 Things to do if you are injured in an accident during the Coronavirus Epidemic
1. Contact a lawyer specializing in personal injury claims ASAP. They can best help you safely navigate through the mine field created by the Coronavirus.
2. Seek immediate medical treatment for your injuries. Many health care providers will provide care by video conferencing.
3. Document your efforts to obtain medical care and any roadblocks that you encounter. You will be asked at a later date why you did not get treatment sooner or more often.
4. Make notes on a calendar as to the location and intensity of your discomfort as well as the impact on your daily activities.
5. Do not post anything on social media until after your case has been resolved. No matter how innocent your post is the opposing insurance company/attorney will try to use it to argue that you were not injured.